I practice in the Logan Square area of Chicago.
My website – learn more about me and about Collaborative Practice at www.CollaborativePracticeChicago.com
Contact me by email or phone here:
Or call direct at 773-442-2751
For every paid consultation by a Warrior man or WIC woman I receive from this service, I will donate $20 to MKP-Chicago or WIC, respectively. For every retainer by a Warrior man or WIC woman, I will donate $200 upon completion to MKP-Chicago or WIC, respectively.
Why should you use Collaborative Practice in processing your divorce? Why should you engage me?
You should consider CP if you believe, as I do,
- that divorce must be done with a focus on the future,
- that you and your soon-to-be-ex will still be in a ‘relationship’, just not married
- that your future well-being does NOT have to be in conflict with that of your soon-to-be-ex
- that honesty, integrity, and accountability DO fit in the divorce process.
I hope you will consider contacting me to discuss all this. Why me?
- My involvement with Collaborative Practice has continued since 1999, longer than anyone in Illinois.
- I am a leader in the movement; known locally, nationally and internationally.
- I was drawn to CP initially, and still, because of the extent to which it actively applies the principles I learned when I ‘became’ a Warrior (Feb, ’96).
“I help people transform divorce from an ending into a beginning.”